We all love McDonald’s, sort of. But this isn’t a story that will make anyone want to run out and buy that company’s food for a while. A woman says that she ate a McDonald’s breakfast burrito and on the second bite, found a nose ring lodged inside her food. The woman in Georgia told Atlanta’s WGCL-TV [via Digital Journal] that she wasn’t sure what it was when she first looked at the food:
“I turned it and I see this piece of jewelry sticking out,” she says. “I’m like, ‘What the heck is this?’”
The woman said that she tried to speak to a McDonald’s rep about it and no one would speak to her.
“The supervisor gets on the phone and says ‘I don’t know what to tell you,’” she says. The manager then told her that it was “none of her business” when she asked for the number to the district manager. Also, she never got a return call when she reached out to McDonald’s headquarters in Chicago.
“My concern was that if something happened and she had swallowed it,” who says that she doesn’t have any plans to go to McDonald’s again any time soon. Maybe she could file a lawsuit over this one. McDonald’s should have at least had the courtesy to return the woman’s call. This is disgusting.
Powered by Facebook Comments