Robin Roberts Back in the Hospital for a Virus

Filed under: Life & Entertainment |

We keep hoping and praying that Robin Roberts is getting better, then something like this happens.  We  hope  she’s OK.

Robin Roberts, in a Facebook note titled Home Sweet Home: Part II, has just finished up a week-long hospital stay.

The Good Morning America anchor never mentioned she was in the hospital until she shared that she “returned home Friday night.”

She explains, “A latent virus, many of us have, was not responding to medication and was pulling down my numbers. Our immune systems usually take care of a virus like this … but mine is only 59 days old. Physically I felt fine but being back in the hospital took an emotional toll on me.”

Roberts says that the staff helped lift her spirits and assured her that “the majority” of bone marrow transplant patients have to be re-admitted for various reasons.

“I decided to look at my brief stay as a ‘tuneup’ … and then I would be back on the road to recovery. By the grace of God, I am!”

Comments

comments

Powered by Facebook Comments

DeliciousDiggGoogleStumbleuponRedditTechnoratiRSS

29 Responses to Robin Roberts Back in the Hospital for a Virus

1. Definitely praying for her health and for her to stay strong.

Kirsten
    November 19, 2012 at 10:04 pm

2. Robin, I am praying for you, God wouldn’t bring you through it—–to bring you to it…….a healing is on the way…..

Crystal Bureau
    November 20, 2012 at 12:49 am

3. Robin keep smiling:) Stay strong god is on your side:) You are in my prayers! Love you:)

Elaine
    November 20, 2012 at 2:39 am

4. Robin,

With God all things are possible. Let go and let God. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Veronica
    November 20, 2012 at 3:01 am

5. Prayers go up and blessings come down!!! Prayer definitely works, and we are all praying for your full recovery. God bless and keep you safe.

Clint Young
    November 20, 2012 at 4:06 am

6. You’re like family so know you are in our prayers, and know God is the Chief Physician, he’s got you in his precious hands.

karen
    November 20, 2012 at 4:24 am

7. Your excellent health has been spoken into existence!!! To God be the Glory! Cannot wait to see you back on the show. God Bless you, Robin!

Lori Roberts
    November 20, 2012 at 4:48 am

8. May reasonably good health be among your holiday gifts and in abundance. Wishing you well today and all those tomorrows,do get better soon a fan of yours, young lady .

arthur lee davis
    November 20, 2012 at 6:32 am

9. Robin,if you have faith of a mustard seed;just trust and believe,that the Lord will deliver and come through for you.I love you and you are in my prayers.

Veronica Harrow
    November 20, 2012 at 7:30 am

10. The LORD YESHUA HA MANSHIACH is a evever healer,stand tall,love you more than ice cream :-)

Jeffrey B.
    November 20, 2012 at 7:42 am

11. Believing as I do that God ALWays ACCEPTS “KNEE MAIL”

George E. Ferguson
    November 20, 2012 at 8:02 am

12. Always remembee: God ALways accepts “knee mail.” Your fans and friends continue to fill His “Inbox” with those daily!
    -George E. Ferguson

George E. Ferguson
    November 20, 2012 at 8:04 am

13. My sister in Christ! Only God knows your struggles! I pray for strength right now from on high for you! Put all of your cares and trust in God. Draw nigh to Him and He will come closer. Believe when you pray, that God can heal and deliver you! In the mean time, between time, put some good old gospel music on, and sing to your heart’s content. Praise God through your struggles!!!!!! Love, prayers, and well wishes from my family to yours. Margaret

Margaret Grayson
    November 20, 2012 at 9:14 am

14. Robin dear, you are always an inspiration to me, either on the morning news or now in your journey. So, Keep fighting the good fight, God is NOT finished yet. Prayin’ for your healing and Joy.

Bob
    November 20, 2012 at 10:14 am

15. ROBIN BELIEVE ME “A SETBACK IS A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK”. YOU WILL BE BACK STRONGER THAN EVER. WE ARE ALL WAITING AND PRAYING FOR YOU. YOU BRING GREAT PLEASURE TO MANY OF US. WE LOVE YOU.

NANCY
    November 20, 2012 at 11:35 am

16. Dear Robin, I look so forward to seeing you soon. Please get well! Our prayers are with you. You are truly missed. I look to you every morning like family. God bless you. We love you. COME ON BACK!

Cheryl
    November 20, 2012 at 2:11 pm

17. Praying with you on this journey…

Marcelle
    November 20, 2012 at 3:24 pm

18. We pray for your recovery. A healing for your body and spirit

Val
    November 20, 2012 at 4:04 pm

19. I pray that the holly spirit will lift you up, touch you and heal you asap. Wishing you a speedy recovery during this holiday season. Love you Miss Roberts hang in there.

Cathy
    November 21, 2012 at 12:03 am

20. Robin know that GOD IS!!! HE IS whatever you need HIM TO BE!!!! Keep HIM FIRST in ALL THINGS!!! HE IS A HEALER!!!! Be Blessed!!!!!

Carolyn Bryant
    November 21, 2012 at 12:28 am

21. I can appreciate your frustration, when, you have given all you can and believed you had “won.” After so many prayers and believing in what you believe, to have to go back into the hospital was not involved in the scheme of the final outcome. It angers, it hurts, and it is not what you thought it would be. Evenso, hang in there, because it is just another phase of your learning/experience. I feel with you!

andre harmon-young
    November 21, 2012 at 1:44 am

22. Robin, in a few minutes I will going to bed for the night, but before I do, I will get on my knees and personally pray to Jesus Christ, the Great Physician, to heal you from the top of your head to the soles of your feet. I know that He can do it, because God the Father gave Him all the power in heaven and on earth…I will continue to pray for you always…I love you like family…you ARE family…God bless you…

Beverly
    November 21, 2012 at 7:30 am

23. I am praying for your speedy recovery, Robin.

Carolyn Marshall
    November 21, 2012 at 6:10 pm

24. Sending up a heartfelt prayer and best wishes to this dynamite woman. Ironically, I was just reading the book that her mother authored a little while ago. Now, here comes this challenge. Pretty much, it is a challenge that’s thrown into the mix of her struggle. But I know a God that stays near when the challenges get unbearable. We’ll just have to trust and know that He is able to get us to the other side. True blessings come not when things are easy and we’re healed, but when things are difficult and we know that we couldn’t have done it in our strength. Stay strong and blessed!

wanda
    November 21, 2012 at 7:10 pm

25. I pray that you will recover. I am an eight year survivor myself. I know what it feels like to have set-backs. God bless you for being so strong and keeping us informed of your journey.

Mrs. Phifer
    November 21, 2012 at 9:45 pm

26. Prayers for healing to Robin and other posters who are going thru.

Erica
    November 23, 2012 at 10:42 pm

27. robin God’s richest blessings stay strong don’t give up fight the good fight you will overcome

valerie
    November 24, 2012 at 2:10 pm

28. Robin, Praying that you get better and remember that God is with you all the way. Praying for your friends and Family.

Brown Sugar
    November 25, 2012 at 3:13 pm

29. ROBIN REMEMBER THAT WITH GOD EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE HE HAS THE POWER OF HEALING. PRAYING FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

Gladys